About SPS:– Scientific Publishing Services Pvt. Limited (SPS) is a premier pre-media and typesetting services provider for scientific, technical and medical (STM) publishers. We provide end to end services including data conversion, XML solutions, copy editing, typesetting, graphic production and complex e-deliverables.
SPS has world class production facilities in the centre of the city and in Trichy, with nearly 3500+ professionals, who deliver over 4.5 million typeset pages per annum.
Experience Required – 0 to 2 year(s)
Annual Salary – Upto 2 lac(s)
Work Location – Chennai
WALK-IN : 8th Jan to 12th Jan 2018 at 09.30 AM – 4 PM
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click to download Core java interview questions from Collections,Generics and Multithreading + Advance java interview questions of Spring,Hibernate and WebServices- More Than 1000+ Questions
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the typesetting work flow.
- Familiarize with the editing tools.
- Familiarize with the respective publishers style sheet/guide/manuals.
- Familiarize with proof reading marks.
- Understand the authors requirement.
- Gain knowledge of copy-editing concepts.
- Checking the manuscripts for consistency.
- Handle simple copy-editing process.
- Ensure high quality deliverables within the agreed time span.
- Understand the organization culture.
- Ready to work in Rotational shift timing (6: 00 A.M to 1:30 P.M) 1st Shift(1: 30 P.M to 8: 45 P.M)2nd Shift. ( No Night Shifts)
Required Candidate’s Profile
- Passion for reading/editing.
- Ability to recognize inconsistencies (eye for details) in the styles and language.
- Ability to sustain focus throughout an entire article/document.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong in English grammar,
- Excellent command over English (both written and verbal skills).
- Flexible to work in rotational shift.
Eligibility Criteria: Post/Under graduates from Science/Mathematics/English (above 60% without any standing arrears)Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
Contact Person: HR Haripriyaa
Walk In Time and Venue
- 8th January – 12th January , 9 AM onwards
- Walk In Address:
Scientific Publishing Services Pvt Ltd
No-7/8, Kumarappa street,
Behind Nungambakkam Police Station.
More Info-Click HereRegister here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
2000+ Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech - 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Pass outs only through AMCAT - Register Here!
Like Our Facebook Page for getting latest updates on Facebook-