Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Schneider Electric Off Campus
About Company: Schneider Electric’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On. Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
Company Name: Schneider Electric
Position: Management Trainee – Proposals
Experience Required: Frehsers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Qualification: MBA from Tier-2 (Batch 2019-2021) along with a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering-related discipline (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Controls Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering etc.).
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
We are seeking a motivated, customer oriented, proposal engineer with experience developing, estimating and quoting custom DCS/ PLC, Telemetry & SCADA based automation systems.
Responsibilities for Schneider Electric Off Campus:
- Work with Support of Sales team and at times directly with customers to understand their processes and develop the best solutions for their requirements.
- Work with our sales team to professionally represent the company at a customer, gather data, and ask the right questions to define a project.
- Working self with support from our internal functions to develop and quote cost effective solutions.
- Recognize and understand the customer’s needs, deriving out minimal compliance requirements from tender specifications and make suggestions for possible solutions, and quickly develop budgetary numbers. Accuracy in costing & solution with value proposition is must & essential.
- Support and work on Government/ PSU bids with high level of accuracy in tender documentation
- Typical applications are Oil & Gas (Refinery/ Petrochem), MMM (Cement/ Steel), Water & Waste Water (Desalination/ Treatment Plants), Smart Cities, CPG, Life Sciences/ Pharma, Telemetry projects, Material handling.
- Up-to-date knowledge and technical skills required to design and operate our core products and services.
Basic responsibilities include (but are not limited to) if hired for Schneider Electric Off Campus:
- Cost analysis and estimating
- Latest Technology research / analysis
- Knowledge of Cyber Security & Energy Efficiency during Campus time & off-role trainings/seminars
- Develop value-added propositions and proposal writing.
- Present analysis results and project solutions to technical leads, senior leaders and customers as necessary.
- Additional duties may be assigned, as required.
Basic Qualifications required for Schneider Electric Off Campus:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering-related discipline (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Controls Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering etc.).
- Technical aptitude is required – candidates must be proficient with the usage of MS-Office, Visio and basic CAD.
- Familiarity with Control systems, Cyber security, Digital requirements, Field Instruments, LEAN Concepts
- Strong Technical Writing Skills.
Preferred Qualifications for Schneider Electric Off Campus:
- Strong interpersonal skills – successful candidates will communicate effectively, possess strong writing skills, etc.
- Highly organized, excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to travel to the customer site as necessary & willing to re-locate as per business needs.
How to Apply for Schneider Electric Off Campus?
Apply Before the link Expires for Schneider Electric Off Campus.