About the Company: Schneider Electric SE is a multinational corporation based in France. The company is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. As of 2019, the company has 137,000 employees and operates in over 100 countries
Job Profile: Mechanical Designer (Contract)
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
This position is accountable for, but not limited to:
- 3D modeling & drawings of Mechanical Asys of LV & MV Switchgear.
- Completing all modelling assignments with expected QUALITY.
- Completing assignments day-to-day within specified schedule.
- Take up stretched assignments as and when needed.
- Mechanical Design Engineering knowledge.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and assemblies.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal operations and processing.
- 3D modeling and designing experience in ProE/Creo. Modules: Part, Sheetmetal, Assembly and Drawing.
- To work in a virtual environment.
- Good in verbal and written communication.
- Should be team player and be able to work in a multicultural team.
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Hands of experience in manufacturing, or if have worked closely with manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Designing and manufacturing experience in sheetmetal will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of low voltage switchboard / switchgear design, installation, and use.
- Ability to interpret basic front elevation, one-line, and schematic drawings.
- Experience in mechanical design of low/medium voltage switchgear.
- Ability to train other engineers on Creo Software.
- To be professional and ethical at all times. Exhibit a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace.
- To be Passionate, Open and Respectful, Straightforward in one’s dealing and act with Integrity, to be Effective and deliver high performance and be pragmatic and fast.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here