About the Company: Schneider Electric SE is a French multinational corporation headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France. It is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. Schneider Electric is a Fortune Global 500 company, publicly traded on the Euronext Exchange, and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index
Job Profile: Mechanical Designer (Contract)
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
This position is accountable for, but not limited to:
- 3D modeling & drawings of Mechanical Asys of LV & MV Switchgear.
- Completing all modelling assignments with expected QUALITY.
- Completing assignments day-to-day within specified schedule.
- Take up stretched assignments as and when needed.
- Mechanical Design Engineering knowledge.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and assemblies.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal operations and processing.
- 3D modeling and designing experience in ProE/Creo. Modules: Part, Sheetmetal, Assembly and Drawing.
- To work in a virtual environment.
- Good in verbal and written communication.
- Should be team player and be able to work in a multicultural team.
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Hands of experience in manufacturing, or if have worked closely with manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Designing and manufacturing experience in sheetmetal will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of low voltage switchboard / switchgear design, installation, and use.
- Ability to interpret basic front elevation, one-line, and schematic drawings.
- Experience in mechanical design of low/medium voltage switchgear.
- Ability to train other engineers on Creo Software.
- To be professional and ethical at all times. Exhibit a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace.
- To be Passionate, Open and Respectful, Straightforward in one’s dealing and act with Integrity, to be Effective and deliver high performance and be pragmatic and fast.
Qualification & Experience: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. 0-2 yrs. experience.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons