About the Company: Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp needed: Freshers
What do you get to do in this position?
We are forming a team of Software Engineers to setup and operate a new API Management platform to:
- Host Schneider Electric (SE) APIs
- Catalog SE APIs
- Monitor and Operate the platform
Duties and responsibilities
- Setup & operate Developer Portals and monitoring, analytics modules
- Design, develop API specifications using OpenAPI Specifications/YAML/JS
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable process
- Implement API management solutions using Apigee to include API proxies, rate limiting, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals.
- Work on Apigee On-Prem/SaaS, Apigee Sense and API BaaS
- Configure traffic management policies such as spike arrest, message mediation, cache management, security (OAuth2.0, Basic Auth, and API Key)
- Facilitate development and communication of solutions to technical and business stakeholders
- Identify technical dependencies and roadblocks proactively and work with cross-functional teams to remove them
- Define and deliver Proofs of Concept (PoCs) independently and effectively
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or) Above
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins
- Experience using Git and/or Bitbucket as source control
- Experience with REST and/or GraphQL APIs
- Broad knowledge of web standards e.g., OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Strong communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates