About the Company: Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
Official Website: www.scheneider-electric.co.in
Job Profile: Mechanical Designer
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
This position is accountable for, but not limited to:
- 3D modeling drawings of Mechanical Asys of LV MV Switchgear.
- Completing all modelling assignments with expected QUALITY.
- Completing assignments day- to- day within specified schedule.
- Take up stretched assignments as and when needed.
- Mechanical Design Engineering knowledge.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and assemblies.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal operations and processing.
- 3D modeling and designing experience in ProE/ Creo. Modules: Part, Sheetmetal, Assembly and Drawing.
- To work in a virtual environment.
- Good in verbal and written communication.
- Should be team player and be able to work in a multicultural team.
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Hands of experience in manufacturing, or if have worked closely with manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Designing and manufacturing experience in sheetmetal will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of low voltage switchboard / switchgear design, installation, and use.
- Ability to interpret basic front elevation, one- line, and schematic drawings.
- Experience in mechanical design of low/ medium voltage switchgear.
- Ability to train other engineers on Creo Software.
- To be professional and ethical at all times. Exhibit a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace.
- To be Passionate, Open and Respectful, Straightforward in one s dealing and act with Integrity, to be Effective and deliver high performance and be pragmatic and fast.
- BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- 0- 2 yrs. experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Schneider Electric Freshers Hiring.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates