About the Company: Schlumberger Limited is the world’s largest oilfield services company. Schlumberger employs approximately 100,000 people representing more than 140 nationalities working in more than 85 countries. Schlumberger has four principal executive offices located in Paris, Houston, London, and the Hague
Official Website: www.Cameron.com
Job Profile: Mechanical Engineer
Exp Needed: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Coimbatore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Job Summary: The CES Engineer will be a part of the Cameron Engineering Systems group with the presence in CMI as a strategic location for a global presence and a core deployment of CMI’s center of excellence.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite REQUIRED.
- Demonstrate ability to Read and interpret bill of materials, product technical specifications, engineering drawings/designs/schematics, etc.,
- Ability to understand the SAP business work flow process, Material Classifications and Characteristics.
- Experience in Inventor, AutoCAD, SAP, Vault, SharePoint site Etc.,
- Must be able to multi-task and complete tasks through to completion.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must exhibit high level of confidentiality with work product.
- Team player with a flexible attitude.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook and approach.
- Must be able to make technical presentations, write technical reports and working instructions.
Preferred Qualifications: BE – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here