About the Company: Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents. Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.
Schindler India has witnessed a remarkable growth over the years in the region. The company currently has 13 Branch offices with a coverage across 42 major cities in India.
Official Website: www.schindler.com
Job Profile: Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics
Exp Needed: 2 Months to 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Work Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Education: Degree/Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics)
- Professional experience: 0.2 to 6 years in the Elevator industry
- IT: MS Office Languages:(+ levels: proficiency, advanced, intermediate, basic)
- English (proficiency)
- Regional Language(basic)
- Preferences: Experience in the same industry
- Installation of elevator – Mechanical components: Fitting all components with nut-bolts and aligning them in place.
- Wiring: Connecting pre-wired plug
Apply Link: Click Here