Schindler Recruitment 2020 Hiring for Customer Engineer Position: Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company’s success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Established in 1998, Schindler India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Schindler Holding Co. We supply elevators, escalators and mobility technology for all market segments: residential apartment blocks, business and shopping centers, high-rise towers as well as transport infrastructure such as metro stations and airport terminals. With sales growth double that of the industry, a rapidly burgeoning portfolio and expanding employee base each year, Schindler India is poised for a leadership position in India in the short term.
Job Profile: Customer Engineer – EI
Exp Needed: 1 – 6 years
Work Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Education: BE/ITI / Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics)
- – 1 – 6 years of experience.
- – Preferably from the industry.
- – English (proficiency),
- – Hindi (advance)
The Customer Engineer will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of the installations in his route/territory with the help of the subcontractors and generating revenue through sales of spare parts resulting into zero downtime, breakdowns and customer callbacks.
- – Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agreed timelines and considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- – Attend the callbacks as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
- – Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the subcontractors’ workers for timely
- completion of the service.
- – Propose the sale of spare parts as and when the situation demands.
- – Co-ordinate with the FSB for the requirement of spares and components.
- – Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- – Ensure compliance of CoC.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the Schindler Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for Schindler Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Schindler or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Schindler Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for Schindler Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with Schindler Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Schindler for latest updates