Schindler Group Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents. Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.
Official Website: www.schindler.com
Job Profile: Diploma Engineer Trainee
CTC: INR 0.5 – 1.25 LPA
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Required: Diploma – Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication
Desired Candidate Profile for Schindler Group Freshers Recruitment:
- Diploma Fresher in Electrical, Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Communication.
- Pass out year should be only 2019 or 2020 pass out in.
- Should not have any gap in education.
- Language Skills: English , Hindi & Kannada.
Roles and Responsibilities for Schindler Group Freshers Recruitment:
- Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agree time lines and considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub contractors workers for timely completion of the service.
- Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
- Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance of CoC.
- 8th February , 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
- Schindler Training Centre, 18C, 3rd cross, 5th main J.C.industrial layout, Yelachenahalli Kanakapura main road, Near Metro cash and carry | Bengaluru – 560 062, KARNATAKA, India
Apply Before the link Expires for Schindler Group Freshers Recruitment