About the Company:
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators,and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world.Behind the company’s success are over 48,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Official Website: http://www.schindler.com/
Job Profile:Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Pune
- BE/ITI / Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics) Professional
About the job-
- Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agree time
- lines and considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely
- completion of the service.
- Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
- Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance of CoC.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position through online as soon as possible.
To Apply : Click here