SAS Off Campus Details:
About SAS: SAS is a statistical software suite developed by SAS Institute for data management, advanced analytics, multivariate analysis, business intelligence, criminal investigation, and predictive analytics. SAS was developed at North Carolina State University from 1966 until 1976, when SAS Institute was incorporated.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Testing
Company Name: SAS
Company Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Degree Required: We are looking for BE / BTech / MTech candidates coming from reputed colleges and institues.
Job Description for SAS Off Campus:
- Designs, develops and executes high quality, flexible and scalable applications, frameworks and tools.
- Designs, develops, and executes test plans, and test scenarios.
- Automate tests, analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Identify, track, and verify defects in the software.
- Maintain and enhance existing automated test suites.
- Review relevant documentation.
- Collaborate with members of the development and testing teams to understand the requirements.
- Work closely with local as well as remote dev/test teams to ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate accurate status, risks, and perform other duties as may be assigned.
Mandatory skills for SAS Off Campus
- Good programming skills using Java.
- Knowledge of software development processes and Quality Standards
- Knowledge of software testing techniques
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicating problems and fixes.
- Works independently or with a team
- Hands-on experience of developing and maintaining test automation using open
- Knowledge of scripting language such as Shell Scripts.
- Knowledge with Jenkins, Git, Gradle preferred.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Gerrit. Gradle.
Apply Before the link Expires for SAS Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for SAS Off Campus