SAS Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
SAS is a statistical software suite developed by SAS Institute for data management, advanced analytics, multivariate analysis, business intelligence, criminal investigation, and predictive analytics. SAS was developed at North Carolina State University from 1966 until 1976, when SAS Institute was incorporated.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer in Test
Company Name: SAS
Company Location: Pune, IN
Exp Needed: 0-3 Yrs
• Designs, develops and executes high quality, flexible and scalable applications, frameworks and tools.
• Designs, develops, and executes test plans, and test scenarios.
• Automate tests, analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
• Identify, track, and verify defects in the software.
• Maintain and enhance existing automated test suites.
• Review relevant documentation.
• Collaborate with members of the development and testing teams to understand the domain/business requirements.
• Work closely with local as well as remote dev/test teams to ensure timely deliveries.
• Communicate accurate status, risks, and perform other duties as may be assigned.
Requirement for SAS Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
• Sound knowledge in Selenium automation framework and cucumber
• Ability to work on Windows and Linux
• Knowledge of Unit testing methodologies
• Basics of computer graphics concepts and terminologies related to graphs (good to have)
• Willingness to work in different technologies and programming environments
• Sound in fundamentals of object-oriented principles and related design aspects
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
Mandatory Technical Skills required for SAS Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
• Experience with software testing techniques and the use of UI driven automation tools (i.e. Selenium) a plus
• Strong trouble-shooting and debugging skills.
• Strong programming skills
• Good understanding of testing concepts, including working in an agile environment
• Knowledge of REST API testing.
• Familiar with API testing tools like Postman and/or Python Robot framework a plus
• Experience on Windows as well as UNIX
• Ability to think analytically and effectively communicating problems and fixes.
• Works independently or with a team
Apply Before the link Expires for SAS Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.