TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Sartorius Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Sartorius AG is an international pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment supplier, covering the segments of Bioprocess Solutions and Lab Products & Services. In 2019, the technology group earned sales revenue of 1827.0 million euros. Founded in 1870, the Göttingen-based company currently employs over 9,000 persons
Company Website: www.sartorius.com
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Job Description: For Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd, we are looking for a Quality Control Professional to join our team in Bangalore. In this role, you will be responsible for administering quality systems using basic skills and knowledge of appropriate procedures, methods and techniques, as well as applicable current good manufacturing practice and customer requirements.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Plan and execute Quality projects by instituting project plans, pert chart, identifying project phases, control plan implementation
- Assist with the coordination of documentation for quality systems projects as well as the QMS
- Assist in the qualification of Biopharmaceutical equipment for Installation test
- Knowledge of Boroscope & visual inspection of orbital and manual welding
- Knowledge of P & ID checks
- Knowledge on reading the Vessel GA drawings, Piping drawings
- Good understanding knowledge on cGMP facilities
- Be able to investigate, collect, review, and analyze quality related data.
- Provide support to local Quality Assurance as needed
- Assist with training on quality related subjects and projects
- Assist in compilation of documentation
- Assist in developing business relationships both internally and externally for Quality
- Assist with the creation of technical reports of all components
- Prepare and present departmental related presentations
- Assist with customer-related documentation requests
What you will convince us:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of requirements and relevant industry standard practices with a demonstrated ability to interpret these regulations to ensure proper implementation in the quality systems
- Knowledge of quality systems and product/process lifecycle management within a manufacturing environment
- Proficient basic computer skills like MS word, Excel, PPT required
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Ability to quickly assess assigned task requirements, identify potential challenges, and communicate effectively in order to expedite the successful execution of assigned work
- Efficient organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple processes and priorities effectively
- Willingness to travel around India – 70%
Apply Before the link Expires for Sartorius Off Campus Freshers Hiring.