Sapient Off Campus Drive| Sapient Freshers Recruitment | Hiring Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | B.Tech/B.E/MCA
About Sapient Global Market: Sapient Global Markets, a division of Sapient® (NASDAQ:SAPE), is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing.
Designation – Trainee Production Support
Eligibility Criteria : 2017 (B.tech/B.E.,MCA) with no backlogs & 60 % throughout.
Salary: 3.5 LPA
JOB PURPOSE: The candidate will act as the Production Support person for our shareholder services (ISS) application. The candidate has to work with existing Production Support team member to understand the day-to-day coverage provided by Prod Support. The ISS Support team is responsible for an application that records Investor information and transactions, and also automates fee calculations for NAV Accounting. Support role involves dealing with issues that level one Support team have escalated. The job will be to identify the exact change that is required (procedural, data change, bug fix or new development). The candidate will also work with the Business and Technology teams to help define the requirements for new projects and verify that the delivered functionality meets those requirements.
- Address Test Tracks regarding release management by checking in the files to the staging area. Then forward the release instruction to Helpdesk and complete the release in UAT.
- Have to be a quick learner and understand the flow of the application.
- Assist in all production support issues that arise from the user community.
- Review code to determine whether code functioning as specified or bug
- Work with users and developers to define new projects to extend and enhance company’s proprietary financial applications.
- Create test scenarios and implement test cases that will serve as acceptance test criteria for new functionality.
- Work with support group to reproduce production problems and identify gaps in regression test suite.
- Excellent Communication and Team skills.
- Excellent Client Management.
- Understanding on Investment Banking/Commodities domain
- Flexibility to work in UK/ US Shifts (24*5)
- General technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
Business Knowledge: Financial services domain experience would be a plus.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Apply Using Below Steps-
Apply Step-1: Click Here
Apply Step-2:Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons