COMPANY DESCRIPTION: SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Company Name: SAP
Job Profile: Java Developer Associate / OOPS / Cloud HCM Engg-TIME Job
Work Location: Bangalore, KA, IN, 560066
Degree Needed: BE / BTech / MCA / MS / MTech
Exp Needed: 2+ years
We are looking for passionate java developers to join our team of highly inspirational engineers in Product Area Time Engineering team in SAP SuccessFactors who work with a ‘Quality First’ mindset. This role offers a chance to work in an environment where continuous learning and innovation on-the-job is highly encouraged and which provides the opportunity to develop and deliver features which touch the day-to-day lives of the employees of more than 2000 SuccessFactors Time customers.
As an Associate Java Developer, you shall be part of an agile development team and would be responsible for development focusing on coding, testing and quality assurance of the features we develop. You shall work closely with the other team members in an agile manner to ensure the team success. You shall also enhance skills beyond own core functional focus and work on other tasks for the benefit of the team. You shall develop proficient overall product knowledge and share domain expertise within team.
- Excellent knowledge in Java stack
- Exposure to Java backend development
- Understanding of at least one RDBMS
- Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles.
- Knowledge of scrum processes, passion for unit testing, integration testing and test automation.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with BE / BTech / MCA / MS / MTech in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology.
- In addition, application development in the HCM and Time area is an advantage. Prior experience with cloud software development is a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here