COMPANY DESCRIPTION: SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Job Profile: Associate Java Developer – Technology
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1 – 4 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Summary: You will be a member of the Technology & Innovation (T&I) Central Engineering Master Data Integration team. Central Engineering addresses the overall architectural and conceptional questions to ensure engineering excellence throughout SAP. The team is the operational backbone of Juergen Mueller’s Chief Technology Officer (CTO) function. It covers core functions such as Intelligent Enterprise, North Star Architecture, Domain Model Alignment, Master Data Management, Extensibility, Developer Experience, Kubernetes, Open Source, as well as Strategic Projects.
- Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of specific product features in a development team. Ability to analyze and solve issues in existing and new code.
- Demonstrates full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore demonstrates a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
- Works closely together with other team members to ensure the team success. Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team.
- Has proficient overall product knowledge and shares domain expertise within team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Expertise in JAVA Script, JAVA and Eclipse framework
- Expertise in SAP UI 5.0, HANA is preferable
- Must have proven ability to work in a team.
- Expected to be comfortable to work in a lean setup and it is preferred that the candidate is familiar with the agile software engineering principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Software Development
- Experience building cloud products is a plus.
- Technical skills in Node.js / HANA / OData Services would be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here