About SAP: SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Job Profile: Developer Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 1+ Years
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
You will work together with a team of experts including researchers, data scientists, business experts, developers and dev ops engineers with the goal of building the best Data Intelligence Machine Learning platform. Your success will be measured by the ability to deliver solutions matching the performance of top notch research prototypes. You will belong to the Data Intelligence team, whose responsibility it is to provide a foundation and platform for services offering machine learning functionality. It is expected that you take accountability of high quality deliverables, including responsibility for technical and architectural aspects. Your tasks include:
- Contribute to the development of new features end to end through design, coding, testing and ultimately delivering the best solutions for our customers
- Effectively leverage expertise, research and collaborative ideation techniques to conceptualize and deliver improved product offerings
- Assess new technology, tool and infrastructure to keep up with the rapid pace of change
- Create excellence both in terms of results quality and system scalability through continuous evaluation, analysis, and refinement of the system implementation
- Work in a diverse team applying Scrum and Agile Development practices
- Continually enhance existing skills and seek new areas for personal development
- Participate in project quality management tasks, such as peer and quality reviews of specifications, design documents, and code reviews
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field
- Strong academic track record
- Strong understanding of OOPs concepts
- Experience and interest in UI development. SAP UI5 and JAVA Script development experience will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of either Java, Python, Node.js, Go, or Rust
- Exposure to cloud-based development using Cloud Foundry, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure or other container/PaaS environments
- Knowledge of microservice architectures, development and operations
- Exposure/ experience to practices followed in Open Source development
- Proven track record to quickly learn new technologies and deliver results
- Experience working with Cloud platform
- Good understanding of Machine Learning concepts and fundamentals
- Knowledge of Github & DevOps
- Experience in REST API implementation
- Hands-on experience on continuous integration and build tools like Jenkins, GitHub
- Exposure to microservice architectures, development and operations
- Agile/Scrum experience
WORK EXPERIENCE: 1-4 years of pertinent experience in Software Development
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the SAP Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for SAP Off Campus Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site @ https://jobs.sap.com/ or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the SAP Off-Campus Drive.
Who can apply for SAP Off Campus Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with SAP Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com for latest updates.