About the Company: SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Official Website: www.sap.com/india
Job Profile: Developer Associate
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Experience- 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Product Technology Stack:
- Languages – Java, NodeJS, Golang
- Scripting Languages – Chef, Python, Shell Scripting
- Storage & Databases – Swift, S3, SAP HANA, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, InfluxDB
- Messaging – RabbitMQ
- CaaS – Docker, Kubernetes
- PaaS – Cloud Foundry
- IaaS – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, OpenStack
Expectations and tasks
- Collaborate with a mentor from the vibrant architecture community.
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- Use and extend Open Source frameworks heavily and contribute to them, as well.
- Contribute to DevOps for Cloud Integration
- Work with geographically distributed teams seamlessly
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Engineering degree, M.tech– Computer Science
- Engineering degree from Indian Institute of Technology ( IIT’s only)
- The graduation year 2016, 2017 or 2018
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Optional: Introduction to the concepts of functional and object-oriented paradigms
- Preference: Thesis related to product technology stack mentioned above
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates