SAP Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring: SAP SE, sometimes known by its full name Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing, is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is especially known for its ERP software.
Job Profile: Associate DevOps Engineer
Degree Needed: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
- The Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Cloud Delivery department – as part of the Intelligent Enterprise Group organization – is responsible for the complete life cycle management (planning, production, and operations) of SAP’s IBP Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
- The IBP Cloud Delivery and Operations department drives and executes all required activities based on an end-to-end approach and facilitates all functions from development engagement to cloud architecture, design, production, life cycle management and other services of our productive customer landscapes.
- We are looking to fill the position of SAP Cloud DevOps Engineer in the IBP Cloud Delivery and Operations department in Bangalore. In the role of DevOps Engineer you will be contributing to the success of SAP Cloud solutions which enables hundreds of our customers to run their business seamlessly.
- As a member of this team you will be responsible for system and landscape operations, handling many challenging issues and projects in the newest SAP Cloud Technologies, like HANA, Fiori and NetWeaver/ABAP across multiple SAP’s own datacenters and Hyperscalers like Azure, GCP & Ali Cloud. You’ll also be collaborating closely with IBP Product Development, IBP Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Cloud Infrastructure teams, spread across various geographies.
- Maintaining IBP Customer instances in SAP SaaS Cloud landscape.
- Own and handle Operation tasks like Monitoring/Alert handling, Incident Management, Change Management, System Installation, Provisioning, Life Cycle Management activities like Hotfixes/Patches and Upgrades.
- Assist in the resolution of application-related problems.
- Research and resolve database problems, ensuring database integrity, security, stability, and system availability.
- Update systems using Software Update Manager (SUM), SPAM/SAINT tool.
- Configure STMS, dump analysis, user and profile management.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Support Continuity of Business.
- Contribute to Root Cause Analysis.
- Coordination with other support functions and team to resolve the issues in a timely manner.
WILLINGNESS TO WORK IN SHIFTS: 24/7 COVERAGE
- Qualification – B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc
- Experience in SAP Basis administration and SAP NetWeaver.
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA or similar Database technologies.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux (SUSE/RHEL).
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills in English.
- Understanding of SaaS and Cloud offerings or products, and related processes is an advantage.
- Understanding of Google Cloud or Azure related operations is an advantage.
- Understanding of Virtualization and other Infrastructure areas like Storage and Network is an advantage.
- Exposure to ITIL/ITSM processes.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience: 0-2 years
Apply before the link Expires for SAP Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring.
How to apply for SAP Open Job Positions?
Candidates can visit the official site of SAP or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the SAP Recruitment.
Who can apply for SAP Open Positions?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA Graduates are eligible, But it also depends upon the Job type and eligibility.
How to Stay updated with SAP Job Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=SAP for latest job opportunities available with SAP