Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Established in 1996, SAP India is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAP AG. SAP is a recognized leader in providing collaborative e-business solutions for all types of industries, for every market, around the world.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India’s mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi
Official Website: www.sap.com/india
Job Profile: Quality/ Test Engineer
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Exp Needed:: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
- As a Quality/Test Engineer for Suite Test Engineering team, you will be responsible for the complete regression testing of product features for S/4HANA
- Work in a cross functional products with focus on functional regression tests across releases/browsers/devices etc for OP and Cloud.
- Analyze, define, implement test related activities according to a given test strategy for the assigned product area.
- Preparing functional test cases as applicable based on the specifications for new feature tests
- Design and develop quality automates for all feasible test scope as per defined guidelines.
- Analyze test results (blockers, issues) and take appropriate follow-up actions.
- Ideate/Explore /Implement different test techniques to improve test effectiveness (defects and code coverage)
- Have basic product/domain knowledge including relevant business processes & scenarios and a basic understanding of customer needs.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MS / MCA fulltime with 65% and above across.
- Good Communication, Reasoning and Analytical skills.
- Strong background of SAP Quality processes, Testing, Automation (at-least one automation tool)
- High level of commitment towards ownership of product/topic will be the key for success. Strong customer focus required
- Experience in manual test execution with standard test design techniques.
- Sound Hands on experience in designing and developing Test Automation using any of the tools like eCATTs, START, Selenium, QTP
- Team player who is looking for new challenges
- Constructive Quality Assurance (Quality Risk Assessment, Test Strategy & Design, Test Process, Test Methodology, Test Tool Evaluation & Development).
- SAP Technical Development knowledge is value added
- Work Experience: 6 months to 2 years
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-ClicK Here