About the Company: SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
WORK EXPERIENCE: 0-3 years of experience in software development.
Work Location – Bangalore
Job Profile: Associate Developer –SAP Cloud Platform–Core Platform
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology, majoring in Computer Science or Information Science, from a reputed institute, with excellent academic record
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a developer in the scrum team, you will be responsible for:
- Design, development and testing of usable software in tight collaboration with the Product owner and the team
- Working on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programming concepts and principles and application of own judgment
- Building upon domain knowledge and technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise
- Having a logical approach to problem solving and have the ability to respond to detailed queries
- Working as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution responsibilities
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
– Excellent Programming and Object Oriented Design skills
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Ability to work with the team in the design and development aspects for the product
– Goal-oriented team worker with good communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
– Ability to work independently, and eagerness to learn and explore new topics
– Excellent programming know-how in any OO language [Java, ABAP]
– Understanding of HANA database, eclipse plugin development and HTML5 are added advantages
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates