About SAP: SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Official Website: www.sap.com/india
Job Profile: Developer Associate
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Summary and Role Information:
- Demonstrate to Learn & Develop highly performant and reusable software using Java concepts and technologies
- Be a quick learner in efficiently writing code with strong focus on quality and completeness, documentation, Test Automation and deploy the software using CICD pipeline
- Be an excellent Team player & Learn, contribute, improve and innovate
- Work closely with Architects, POs and other key stakeholders
- Demonstrate flexiblity in adapting the advancement in Technology and domain
- Be an excellent Team player and work in a team that uses agile development methods and continuous integration
- Resolves issues with limited complexity within general work direction and clearly defined framework of departmental / functional guidelines and practice
Experience and Role Requirements:
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA or equivalent qualification with experince of 0-3 years
- Reflects working knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- Beginner level Knowledge of Microservices Architecture is an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of JSON and XML along with NodeJS and ReactJS will be appreciated
- Must be aware of GitHub, CI and CD technologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply