SAP Hiring For Developer Associate Details:
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Official Website: www.sap.com/india
Job Profile: Developer Associate
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
In your role, you will
- Responsible for the delivery of the tasks assigned to you
- Self-driven. Should be able to work on and deliver straightforward tasks without assistance
- Have a logical approach to problem solving and resolve complex issues with minimal guidance from experts and architects
- Build domain knowledge and technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise.
- Should quickly build proficiency on the tools and processes followed by the team
- Communicates the progress of the tasks assigned to you to all stakeholders clearly and in a timely manner.
- Continuously work on the constructive feedback provided by the team
- Work experience: 1-3 years
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology, majoring in Computer Science, Electronics or Information Technology/Science or Master’s degree in Computer Applications from a reputed Institute.
- Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles and Design Patterns
- Proficiency in Java is mandatory
- Knowledge in Spring Boot, client-side technology and database concepts would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Rest Web Services is preferred
- Knowledge of SAPUI5 and xsjs is also an advantage
- Experience of working on Cloud software development would be an advantage
- Ability and eagerness to learn and explore new topics independently
- Ability to work with the team in the design and development aspects for the Product.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong desire to work in high performing team.
Apply Before the link Expires for SAP Hiring For Developer Associate.