About the Company: SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Job Profile:Java Developer Job
Company Name: SAP
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
(Ad)-Your perfect resume is waiting for you. Build your resume now with MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Expectations and Tasks
- The current requirement is for Associate Developer/Developer role in the BW BEx Web Java Runtime topic, to provide support and maintenance for SAP BW customers at Development Support level.
- The task primarily involves resolving customer issues by working on BCP customer incidents/internal incidents and delivering high quality, regression-free bug-fixes via SAP notes/BEx Java Patches.
- In addition, there may also be the need to deliver feature enhancements on case-by-case basis depending on customer demand or continuous innovation initiatives internally.
- This role requires strong hands-on expertise in Core Java with the ability to efficiently analyze complex issues, perform debugging for root-cause identification and to ultimately formulate fixes without side-effects by testing multiple inter-related use-cases/scenarios over and above the symptoms reported in the incident.
· Strong Inclination to work in a development support profile coupled with a strong Customer-first outlook.
· Hands-on coding and debugging experience in Core Java.
· Demonstrating high energy and a strong learning orientation with the inclination to rapidly build deep technical and functional expertise in the assigned BW components and taking ownership for the same
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact directly with customers to understand issues faced and to provide meaningful and timely updates to appropriately manage customer expectations
· To provide high quality of support for SAP BW Customers and maintaining a high customer satisfaction with support
· To rapidly develop technical and functional expertise in the assigned topics and quickly become independent in being able to provide support for the same
· To analyze, debug and undertake code changes/formulate bug fixes in Core Java for complex customer scenarios
· To ensure high quality of corrections and enable customers to incorporate the fixes rapidly with no regressions
· Undertake feature enhancements where needed based on customer feedback
Education and Qualification/Skills and Competencies
· High Proficiency in Core Java with hands-on code level experience is mandatory. Knowledge in Java Script will be an added advantage
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent communication skills
· Prior exposure to BW is preferred (but not mandatory)
· Completion of BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/ MCA course with a minimum aggregate percentage of 65%.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group