TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
SAP Freshers Recruitment As Associate DevOps Engineer Details:
About Company: Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Company Name: SAP
Job Title: Associate DevOps Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience: 0-2 years
The Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Cloud Delivery department – as part of the Intelligent Enterprise Group organization – is responsible for the complete life cycle management (planning, production, and operations) of SAP’s IBP Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
The IBP Cloud Delivery and Operations department drives and executes all required activities based on an end-to-end approach and facilitates all functions from development engagement to cloud architecture, design, production, life cycle management and other services of our productive customer landscapes.
We are looking to fill the position of SAP Cloud DevOps Engineer in the IBP Cloud Delivery and Operations department in Bangalore. In the role of DevOps Engineer you will be contributing to the success of SAP Cloud solutions which enables hundreds of our customers to run their business seamlessly.
As a member of this team you will be responsible for system and landscape operations, handling many challenging issues and projects in the newest SAP Cloud Technologies, like HANA, Fiori and NetWeaver/ABAP across multiple SAP’s own datacenters and Hyperscalers like Azure, GCP & Ali Cloud. You’ll also be collaborating closely with IBP Product Development, IBP Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Cloud Infrastructure teams, spread across various geographies.
- Maintaining IBP Customer instances in SAP SaaS Cloud landscape.
- Own and handle Operation tasks like Monitoring/Alert handling, Incident Management, Change Management, System Installation, Provisioning, Life Cycle Management activities like Hotfixes/Patches and Upgrades.
- Assist in the resolution of application-related problems.
- Research and resolve database problems, ensuring database integrity, security, stability, and system availability.
- Update systems using Software Update Manager (SUM), SPAM/SAINT tool.
- Configure STMS, dump analysis, user and profile management.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Support Continuity of Business.
- Contribute to Root Cause Analysis.
- Coordination with other support functions and team to resolve the issues in a timely manner.
WILLINGNESS TO WORK IN SHIFTS: 24/7 COVERAGE
WORK EXPERIENCE AND PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience: 0-2 years.
- Qualification – B.Tech/M.Tech
- Experience in SAP Basis administration and SAP NetWeaver.
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA or similar Database technologies.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux (SUSE/RHEL).
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills in English.
- Understanding of SaaS and Cloud offerings or products, and related processes is an advantage.
- Understanding of Google Cloud or Azure related operations is an advantage.
- Understanding of Virtualization and other Infrastructure areas like Storage and Network is an advantage.
- Exposure to ITIL/ITSM processes.
Apply Before the link Expires for SAP Freshers Recruitment As Associate DevOps Engineer