SAP Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers: SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Job Profile: Developer Associate – AIS
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
About the Job: As part of AIS, you will be exposed to SAP’s biggest customers and you will support them with technical expertise in the role of Software Engineer. The primary objective is to establish you as an expert with product ownership in the role of development support engineer at AIS. You will have to build excellent product knowledge as well as expertise in ABAP and ABAP OO.
You will be working for the Applications Innovation (AIS) organization which supports SAP’s customers for all products in AIS responsibility. Your aim should be to take ownership of your product topics and to deliver the best service to our customers, who rely on SAP as a trusted advisor for their business.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Provide a high quality of support to SAP Customers by gaining deep product expertise
• Resolve customer messages at the Development Support level.
• Ensure high quality of corrections and support packages.
• Managing critical customer issues and escalations whilst maintaining customer satisfaction
• Delivering feature enhancements on a case-by-case basis depending on continuous innovation initiatives internally
• Undertake complex code changes also considering a multitude of scenarios in parallel, being able to prioritize issues based on business impact and engaging closely with customers to see them through to resolution.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- We are looking for colleagues who have the passion to analyze complex and challenging issues faced by our customers and provide quality solutions.
- The person should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, exhibit team player capability, have the ability to work under pressure, knows how to handle critical customer situations and have the ambition to learn and perform.
- A high level of commitment towards ownership of product/topic will be the key to success.
• BE/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech/MCA with a minimum of 65%.
• Excellent knowledge of ABAP language, OOP concepts, or similar level experience on other development languages like C++, Java
• Exposure to S/4 HANA or SAP ERP preferred
• Self-motivated and good teamwork spirit
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• High performance and learning orientation
- 0-2 yrs of experience
- SAP relevant development experience is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires for SAP Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers.
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons