About the Company: Sankalp Semiconductor is a one stop shop for Analog Mixed Signal services and solutions specializing in end-to-end solutions for IOs, analog and mixed signal chip design/layout. We facilitate semiconductor companies to deliver cutting edge products.Sankalp has close to 150 engineers with design centers at Hubli (Karnataka), Kharagpur (West Bengal) and Kolkata (West Bengal) in India. It also has customer support center at Sunnyvale (California) in USA.Sankalp has very strong technical advisors and has very close association with some of the leading engineering colleges in India with strong VLSI design curriculum
Official Website : http://www.sankalpsemi.com/
Job Profile: Design Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
Last date to Apply: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- UG : Bachelors in Electronics &Telecommunication/ Electrical (min 75% or CGPA 8.0) passed out in 2016
- PG : Masters in Electronics & Telecommunication/VLSI (min 75% or CGPA 8.0) passed out in 2016
- Should be very strong in basics of R,L,C, Network Theory, Signals & Systems, Control theory, Device fundamentals.
- Candidates must have hands-on working knowledge in one or more of various analog domains like Power Management, Data Converters, Clocking Systems, and experience with industry standard EDA flows of Cadence/Mentor Graphics/Synopsys.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, TCL, Skill, Ocean) is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of analog layout is needed.
About the Job
- The selected candidate will work on design, verification, modelling of various analog and mixed signal blocks like amplifiers, references, regulators (LDO/DCDC), oscillators, PLL/CDR, PHY-s (HDMI, USB, MIPI, eDP etc), ADC/DAC in cutting edge technologies.
- The candidate will have to interface with layout team and ensure ontime, bug-free customer deliveries.
- Must be technically independent, and able to work in a multi-site team environment.
- Strong communication skills are desired.
The Interested & Eligible candidates apply these positions in online by following link as soon as possible.
To apply : Click here
For Freshers- Click here