Sandvine Off Campus Details:
About Sandvine: Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations. As a Sandviner, you will take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
Company Name: Sandvine
Job Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Job ID: SOFTW01409
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
The Opportunity: Engineers at Sandvine are smart, passionate, and able to solve complex problems. If you like working with the latest technologies in networking, analytics, have the skills and technical abilities to get stuff done in a fast-paced environment, you may be ready to join the Sandvine Team. You will be part of the Analytics team in Bangalore, that, along with other global teams is developing the next generation of our Analytics and Insights solutions that provide unique traffic classification and measurement technology to our customers.
Whether operators are monitoring key metrics in real-time, exploring data in interactive dashboards, using advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms to find hidden relationships and trends, or sending a stream of data records into a big data engine, Sandvine takes the guesswork out of network management.
We are looking for a talent with a strong knowledge and passion in Database technologies, Linux and Python. You probably have a background in Business Intelligence, mastering ETL tools, and are no stranger to Data Science and concepts of Machine Learning.
- Build world-class analytics backend that deliver the high-performance foundation for analytics and insights to network operators around the globe
- Build database schemas, queries and Linux services
- Work both independently and close together in a strong, agile team that develops the key components which makes up the heart of our Analytics product
- The team is small and moves fast, with plenty of opportunities to take on responsibility and grow fast in the role
- Be involved in all phases of the projects – from analysis, design and development to maintenance and customer support
- This position is located in Bangalore, India
What skills you bring
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 0-2 years of professional experience
- Exposed to cloud/container technologies like Kubernetes and/or docker
- Comfortable coding in Python
- Possess a good experience and knowledge in Database technologies
- Know and care about sound engineering practices like automated testing and continuous integration and delivery
- Are experienced in working in a Linux development environment.
Apply Before the link Expires for Sandvine Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Sandvine Off Campus