Sandvik Off Campus Global Graduate Program 2020
About Sandvik: With 43,000 employees in more than 160 countries, it’s needless to say that our team of employees comes from a wide range of cultural, geographical and professional backgrounds. To continue building a strong workforce, we’re always on the lookout for new talent. September 2021 marks the start for Sandvik’s fifth Global Graduate Program, giving performance-driven and enthusiastic recent graduates an opportunity to embark on the journey of a lifetime. In this 15-month long global rotation program, a team of ten graduates share their high aspirations and a true interest for different cultures and our industry. Our goal is to nurture some of our future key players and offer a kickstart to your career!
Make your mark on the future. Welcome to our global team!
Company Name: Sandvik
Job Profile: Sandvik Global Graduate Program
Work Location: Pune
Job ID: R0021788
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: Master’s degree, with top results, in Materials or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Economy
The Global Graduate Program
In this program, you’re employed by Sandvik in India from day one. The program comprises a combination of learning modules and international job rotations, giving you a genuine understanding of Sandvik as a global company and our three business areas, including: our business, leadership, career and personal development approaches. You’re assigned a senior Sandvik leader as a mentor during the program and continually receive feedback and evaluation on your performance. The program provides challenging and rewarding opportunities, and you will be able – and expected – to contribute in the different innovative environments that characterizes the world of Sandvik. Where you will start your Sandvik career after the program is decided by the business’ needs and the outcome of your personal development and interests.
- Learning module 1: the graduates meet each other for the first time in Sweden to get to know each other and the program (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 1: 7 months in your home country working for one of Sandvik’s business areas
- Learning module 2: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about the Sandvik’s ways of working and core values (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 2: 5 months in another Sandvik based country working for another Sandvik business area
- Learning module 3: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about different cultures as well as the importance of diversity and inclusion (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 3: 3 months in another Sandvik based country working for the third Sandvik business area
- Graduation: this ceremony will end this program and you will then start your new job at Sandvik
You contribute with your drive and innovative mind – in return we offer you a world of opportunities.
Your profile – high achiever, both individually and together with others
- We’re looking for someone with a recent Master’s degree, with top results, in Materials or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Economy. It’s beneficial if you have experience in areas such as Digitalization/IT, Project Management or R&D. Naturally, you’re exceptionally skilled in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Where others see many, we see you – personally – and only if we truly understand you, can we add value to your development.
Your character – optimistic and eager to learn with the passion to succeed
- Desiring knowledge and intellectually curious
- Self-motivated, open to challenges and comfortable in highly changing environments
- Showing a high level of emotional intelligence and exceptional communication skills
- Mobile and open to living and working in different parts of the world
- Showing great respect for diversity and inclusion
- Passionate about our industry.
Apply Before the link Expires for Sandvik Off Campus Global Graduate Program 2020.