About the Company: SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and knowhow to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik.
Like Our Facebook Page for getting latest updates on Facebook-
Official Website: www.sandvik.com
Job Profile: Design Engineer
Exp Needed: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Pune
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Job Description: Develop and design products, equipment and tools to be able to produce product that meets high quality requirements and performance standards. Analyses equipment specifications and process requirements to conceive a practical design.
Key Performance areas:
- Reviews product development requirements for compatibility with methods to determine cost and schedules.
- Integrates equipment and material capabilities to meet module target specifications and technology target specifications.
- Responsible for handing over method/process and equipment to production.
- Utilizes CAD (Computer Aided Design) or CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) systems to model new designs and produce detailed engineering drawings.
- Specifies precise new product functional requirements; designs, tests and integrates components to produce final designs; and evaluates the design’s overall effectiveness, cost, reliability and safety.
- Designs, develops, executes and evaluates fitness-for-use testing, product specifications and process validation plans; creates and reviews material part specifications and bills of materials
- Collaborates with internal manufacturing partners, contract manufacturers, designers and product.
- Ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Have around 1-3 years of experience in cutting tool or related industry.
3. Must have License & certification in SAP, UG-NX 8.5 , Team Center 10.1
4. Knowledge of AUTOCAD is additional advantage.
5. Have hands on experience for SAP EPLM
6. Good working knowledge in UG-NX for CAD & CAM
7. Have knowledge working in Team Center
8. Awareness about ISO certification
9. Have knowledge of designing of gauges & fixtures
10. Should be able to work in a team.
11.Self-motivated and result oriented person.
This position reports to Manager – Manager, Preparation Engineering, Inserts Production.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
2000+ Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech - 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Pass outs only through AMCAT - Register Here!
Freshersworld Premium Membership Discount Coupon Code, Use Coupon Code : AFF1436SRP, Using the above coupon promo code. Students can avail upto Rs.100 off