Job Profile: Firmware Engineer I
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/BS/BA in Computer Science or related degree
- The Firmware Engineer I, analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software.
- Troubleshoots code for firmware (IC embedded code) applications. Work often involves analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
- Position requires knowledge and exposure to hardware design.
- Typically programs in machine language, assembly language and high level languages (e.g., C, C++).
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires)
TO APPLY: Click here