TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Samsung R&D Institute Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
With the best of talent from India and overseas, our focus is on creating cutting-edge technologies across multiple areas of Communications (5G, Network), Multimedia (Camera, AR), Intelligence (Voice, Vision, OnDevice) , Services (Web , Dev Op) and IOT (Cloud, IoTivity) across Samsung’s business, that transform lives and user experiences both globally, as well as in local markets.
Some of the recent awards won by Samsung
- Forbes #1 Best Employer 2021
- Interbrand’s #5 Most Valuable Brand 2020
The specific purpose of SRI-B in the Samsung family is two-fold: to create USPs for global flagship devices with significant advancements in Modem, Multimedia, AI, Internet of Things, and to make for India by catering to the specific needs of Indian consumers.
At SRI-B, employees not only have an opportunity to work on areas involving pure research but also carry it forward as proof of concept towards Advanced Development, by seeing the research being implemented.
Job Profile: Developer (Premium Colleges Only)
Company Name: Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore
Official Website: research.samsung.com
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher (2021)
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 11 May, 2022
Drive Date: Sunday, 15th May, 2022
Drive Location: Online
- 2021 batch B.E. / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / Dual, MSc
- Branches : CS / IT, ECE, EEE, Mathematics & Computing
- Good academics (CGPA – 7 and above)
- Candidates from IITs / NITs / IIITs / BITS / NSUT / DTU / Jadavpur / RVCE / CEG / VJTI / Manipal / VIT and equivalent are eligible.
Shortlisted candidates to undergo the following selection process –
- Samsung Online Challenge (3 Hrs)
- 2 Rounds of Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Ability to solve problems using appropriate Algorithms and Data structures
- Ability to write clean executable code – strong programming skills
- Strong fundamentals in Computer Science
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong desire to ‘Inspire the World and Create
The selected candidate(s) would be primarily working on Software R&D projects and they will be further mapped to any of the below mentioned CoEs based on their interest and business requirements –
- Intelligence (Voice, Vision, OnDevice, Data)
- Multimedia (Camera, AR)
- IoT (Cloud, IoTvity)
- Modem (5G, Network)
- Services (Server Tech, Web)
Apply Before the link Expires for Samsung R&D Institute Off Campus Drive Hiring