Samsung began manufacturing operations in India by opening its first plant in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, near New Delhi, in 1997. This modern Complex today houses state-of-the-art units that produce Mobile Phones, Refrigerators and LED Televisions.
Official Website: www.samsung.com/in/
Job Profile: Mobile Production Engineer
Job Role: Service/ Maintenance Engineer
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
Exp Needed: 2 – 6 Years
CTC: INR 3,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
- Production Management.
- Manpower Management.
- Quality Management.
- Lean(Waste reduction) Management
- 5s Management on shop floor.
- KPI Index Management
- Excellent knowledge of Production processes.
- Knowledge of Line Balancing, LOB, improving production rates and changeovers.
- Excellent Analytical Skill and Innovative mind.
- Problem Solving & Decision making Skill.
- Manpower Handling & Good Communication Skill.
Apply Link: Click Here