Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Samsung Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Our flagship company, Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.
Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with our partners and customers, Samsung is taking the world in imaginative new directions.
Job Profile: Software Engineer/SDE
Company Name: Samsung Electronics America
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Type: Full Time
About the job
Samsung is seeking a passionate, and talented software engineers who have experience building innovative & high volume applications. This is a high visibility team where you will get a chance to make a positive impact on customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Samsung Ecommerce is currently in the process of expanding its marketplace platform to add more features and to expand it globally.
As part of the team, you will:
- Be responsible for expanding the feature set of the platform in an extensible and scalable manner
- Work end to end on micro-services and SPAs built on cutting edge technologies like Nodejs, Golang, and React
- Work with great Engineers and solve difficult problems aimed at making the customer experience seamless
- Get challenged on your DS & Algorithm skills and Design patterns every day
- Get the experience of building products from the scratch and taking them all the way to production
- Learn from veterans on the nuances of building software as well as get guidance on your career growth
- Teach and groom junior developers and help them to produce great code
- Work with business and provide solutions to problems faced by customers
You will be expected to have:
- Expert knowledge of Software Engineering best practices, Software development life cycle including coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- The ability to take a project from scoping requirements through the actual launch of the project as a team.
- Experience in communicating with other technical teams like Test, Product, and Management to collect requirements, review test cases, and translate the product requirements to technical requirements.
- The ability to work independently or as a team with the guidance of the Managers
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Strong knowledge in Data structures and Algorithms
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Good understanding of Object-oriented programming concepts
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Quick learner with a passion to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and being a team player
- Attention to details and striving for perfection
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field in a reputed institution
- 0-2 years of professional experience in software development with most of them from a product company
- Proficient in web development(Backend & Frontend).
Apply Before the link Expires for Samsung Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Samsung Hiring Freshers
Who can apply for Boston Consulting Group Off Campus 2021 Drive?
Does OffCampusJobs4u.com provide Boston Consulting Group Off Campus 2021 Drive Alerts?
Yes, OffCampusJobs4u.com provides Boston Consulting Group Off Campus 2021 Drive Alerts regularly.