About the Company:Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job Category: Technology – Software Development
Degree Needed:BS, MS, or PhD
Work Location: India – Hyderabad
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Software Engineer – BigData @Scale Engineering
- We are building out our BigData @Scale Engineering team to design and develop the next generation of large scale distributed data platforms at Salesforce.
- Do the points below get you excited about the role? Come and join us at Salesforce!
- Eat, sleep, and breathe large scale distributed systems and data platforms
- Working with HBase, Phoenix, HDFS, Yarn, Kafka, Spark, or equivalent large scale distributed systems technologies
- Building reliable, self-healing services on unreliable hardware.
- Designing, developing, and operating resilient distributed systems that run across thousands of compute nodes in datacenters around the globe
- Strong, heartfelt opinions on CAP theorem, sketching out different consistency models on a single napkin and defend each of them.
- You don’t just use open source projects, but are motivated to contribute to them
Desired Candidate Profile:
For new grads or entry level engineers:
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and coding
- Knowledge or experience with large scale distributed systems is a nice to have
For experienced candidates (all the above +):
- Experience with Java, and/or C++ in a Linux/UNIX data center environment
- Experience designing and building infrastructure or services at a large scale
- Experience with open source projects like HBase, Phoenix, Kafka, HDFS, Hadoop, Cassandra etc., or industry or academic projects in the areas of large scale distributed systems or data platforms
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
Apply Before the link Expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates