Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Salesforce: Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Official Website: www.salesforce.com
Job Profile:Software Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Tech/BE in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Must be in the penultimate year of degree
- Knowledge in object oriented and scripting languages
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fun, creative, and fast paced environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment is a plus
- Experience building complex business applications using Java, C# or C++(Click to enroll in Java Course)
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications
Job Description: As a Software Engineer, you would be part of the IT engineering team, focused on engineering solutions for how we provide services to our end customers, and working with the engineers and designers responsible for adding new features or improving the platform to help make sure we provide the best solutions to our colleagues and continue to make salesforce great. You will work side-by-side in scrum teams and work in an agile environment.
- Plan, design and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
- Participate and contribute to product code reviews
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here