Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Salesforce: Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world
Job Profile: Customer Intelligence Trainee
Degree Needed: MBA/PGDM
Target Batch: 2017
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Bangalore
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s)
- Engage with prospect organizations to position salesforce.com solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, and Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery
Eligibility Criteria & Required Skill-sets:
- MBA graduates from 2017 batch only (Sales & Marketing specialization)
- Minimum Percentage of 60% throughout with no standing backlogs
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player. Passion to excel in the sales world
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here