Salesforce Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Company Name: Salesforce
Job Profile: Summer 2021 Intern – MuleSoft Partner Enablement
Job Type: Internship
Work Location: Bangalore – Indiae
Degree Required: MBA
Batch Eligible: 2022 graduation
DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION for Salesforce Off Campus Freshers:
- The Partner Enablement Team is a high-performance team that is responsible for the development and success of our Partner Ecosystem.
- This is achieved through a combination of business and technical enablement, outcome based methodologies, and strategic alignment with our new and existing partners.
- While the Partner Enablement Teams are regionally aligned, they are globally driven, and work with the greater MuleSoft and Salesforce teams provide value and help our Partners achieve their business outcomes.
- We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern to join our Partner Enablement team. As our ideal candidate you should be eager to learn about MuleSoft and contribute to our channel ecosystem growth.
- You will be working closely with our team to help with operational tasks, orchestration of events, and receive hands on exposure to business planning, channel practice plans and management, and presenting to global audiences.
- You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns. The key to success is working in perfect concert with your team and responsibilities
YOUR IMPACT (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Perform operations tasks, such as data capture and reporting
- Perform data analysis
- Assist with orchestration of events (e.g. presentations, workshops)
- Assist with Partner on-boarding
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for Salesforce Off Campus Freshers:
- MBA 2022 graduation
- Currently in the pre final year of MBA
- Desire to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present analysis and findings to large groups of users
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Excel or Google sheet logic, pivot tables & formulas
- Ability to multitask
- Skills and Behaviours You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Action oriented
- Global Perspective
- Results Driven
- Tech Savvy
Apply Before the link Expires for Salesforce Off Campus Freshers