Salesforce Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Company Name: Salesforce
Company Location: Hyderabad, IN
Job Profile: Intern Software Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
This is your time to shine. Do you love building great solutions and getting immediate responses from your users? We are looking for people with that special mix of technical ability, curiosity, and an analytical mind to build applications that help our business users continue to grow salesforce year after year.
Our software engineering interns are considered full-time employees by their peers. In fact, you will be expected to contribute right away as a member of our Engineering teams in an agile environment. You would be part of the Business Technology engineering team, focused on engineering solutions for how we provide services to our end customers, and working with the engineers and designers responsible for adding new features or improving the platform to help make sure we provide the best solutions to our colleagues and continue to make salesforce great.
As a Futureforce intern, you will not only get to contribute to the meaningful work our teams are doing, but you will also have the opportunity to interact with senior executives and network with a number of employees at Salesforce. In addition to these impactful opportunities, ensuring that you get to participate in a number of events outside of your day-to-day duties is something that is top of mind for us. Throughout the Internship, you will get to attend reoccurring “Lunch and Learns” where you will hear from a number of different representatives from the business about their career paths, attend events that take place outside of the office such as local games and finally, you will have the opportunity to give back to the community through a number of organized volunteer events. At Salesforce, we care deeply about the work that you do as an intern and additionally want to ensure that you are provided ample opportunities to create meaningful connections with other Salesforce employees as well as other students from across the world during your Internship.
- Work under the direction of software architects and senior developers on a project that you will get to present to other interns and Salesforce Developers
- Work with your team members on timely and relevant projects that may be included in a future software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Participate and contribute to product code reviews
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
- Obtaining a B.Tech/BE and must be in the penultimate year of degree in Computer Science or Information technology
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and how to apply them to code
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures and how to efficiently implement them into a solution producing clear, efficient and concise code.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fun, creative, and fast paced environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Team-player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
- Commitment to putting quality first and delivering quality solutions
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- General knowledge of front end and back end languages
- Academic or professional/internship experience working in a professional coding setting is a plus
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment is a plus
- Experience building complex business applications using Java, C# or C++
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications.
Apply Before the link Expires for Salesforce Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020.