Salesforce Hiring For Software Engineer Position: Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Job Profile: Software Engineer, Lightning Dashboards, Analytics
Company Name: Salesforce
Company Location: Hyderabad, IN
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
As a Software Engineer, your responsibilities include –
- Design and implement advanced analytics features with powerful yet easy to understand UI.
- Improve existing functionality and help resolve customer issues.
- Bring innovative ideas to improve functionality and performance of Salesforce Analytics.
- Work together with Product Manager and User Experience Designer on product design.
- Design and implement testing automation framework and take ownership of writing unit, and functional tests for all features delivered
Experience/ Skills required:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or a related program.
- 1+ years of software development experience on technically demanding projects.
- Experience working with at least one Object Oriented programming language (Java, C++, C#).
- Strong problem solving skills (data structures and algorithms).
- Strong technical skills in testing (unit testing and functional testing).
- Great communication skills and a strong sense of ownership.
- Experience working with Relational Databases (Relational Database Management Systems like Oracle, Postgres preferred)
- Experience working with large, complicated systems, preferably cloud based.
- Experience in full stack development.
- Experience in using or building analytics products.
Apply Before the link Expires for Salesforce Hiring For Software Engineer Position.