TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
SailPoint Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: At SailPoint, we are building the most comprehensive suite of identity governance & management SaaS products in the world. Built from the ground up on a microservices, multi-tenant architecture, our goal is to ensure customers can provision with confidence, protect at scale, and comply with certainty.
As SaaS has exploded and allowed employees to work better and faster, it’s caused a headache for IT, Compliance, Finance, and Procurement teams who have no central way to manage it. Our SaaS Management offering, SailPoint SaaS Management discovers and centralizes management of all of your SaaS applications in use so you can spend less time doing manual research, and more time optimizing, securing, and enabling the future of work.
Position / Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
Work experience- 0-6 months
Functional Area- IT- Software- Programming
Industry: Software Development
Location of Job: Pune
Job Description / Responsibilities for SailPoint Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
- Required to undergo training in different technologies for few months and then responsible to apply technical knowledge for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Works under high supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives
- Expected to learn the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical skills
- Requires theoretical knowledge of programming languages.
- Prior experience of academic Project in Java/C++, web services, Node JS, Java Script will be added advantage.
- Able to write small programs to demonstrate concepts
Desired profile of the candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Should have good theoretical knowledge.
- Should be able to adjust working schedule when necessary to communicate and work with Sailpoint offices in US.
Basic / UG Qualification
- Should have university degree in computer sciences or equivalent degree. BE Computers/MCA Freshers. CDAC or any equivalent course is added advantage
- Good to have Java or other professional certifications
Apply Before the link Expires for SailPoint Off Campus Freshers Recruitment