RVU India Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Founded in 2018, RVU is a global group of online brands that work to empower consumers by helping them compare home services, insurance and other financial products. Our unique set of brands means we have the best of both worlds. The excitement of a start-up and the strength of well established, trusted household names. And, with offices in London, Cardiff, Madrid, Paris, Mexico City and Gurgaon, we have the power to reach millions of consumers around the world, solving everyday complex problems through outstanding experiences. Our Gurgaon operation is base for 150+ technology professionals & growing rapidly. The state of art technology excellence center, RVU India is committed to digitally empowering a global network of comparison brands.
Company Name: RVU India
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Job Profile: Intern – Manual Testing
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Ant Graduates
What makes you a good fit for this role:
- Graduation in any stream
- Professional Experience: 0-1 Years
- Exposure to website testing/web-application testing/mobile app testing
Skills we are looking for:
- Perform Functional testing, system testing, End-to-End product testing and Regression
- Designing &Executing test cases / scenario, document and analyze test results, executing and maintaining the records.
- Regular updates in Microsoft TFS of all tasks & activities performed with respect to builds
- Documentation of all activities related to testing, deployment process and delivery
- Identify and communicate defects and ambiguities at all levels from requirements through implementation
- Understand the manual test cases and the logical functional flows of the product and then automate the flows and scenarios
- Support Build deployments
- Graduate with experience in Testing
- Experience in Web application testing (functional, GUI, System testing)
- Eagerness to share knowledge and be willing to help out in times of crisis.
- Showcase strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize assignments as well as unplanned issues
- Familiarity with project management tools like MS TFS, Jira, Mantis etc.,
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
Apply Before the link Expires for RVU India Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.