Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Official Website: www.wipro.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.E/BTech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc- CS with 0-1+ yrs related experience. Must be a 2016 pass out from campus.
- Limited use and/or application of basic networking theories and concepts.
- Requires knowledge on LAN/WAN protocols: Strong UNIX, C (or C++), and script programming experience is essential.
- Understand underlying networking technology of the related projects.
- Ability to solve routine problems at the module or multiple module level, based on knowledge of debugging and testing concepts.
- Proficiency with test equipment. Works under direction of a Team Lead or Manager.
- Follows specific, detailed instructions and/or standard practices and policies.
- Consults with senior engineers and/or supervisors on complex new assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills. Has the ability to cope in changing and ambiguous circumstances.
- Encourages and accepts personal feedback. Works as a willing team member taking direction and learning from others.
- Solves problems based on precedent and procedures.
- Technical Knowledge. Teamwork. Innovation and Learning.
- Solve Problems Make Decisions. Dedication to Customer Success.
About The Job:
- Write design specifications and functional specifications.
- Design, develop, enhance and maintain system software/ firmware, or diagnostic firmware for internet working products.
- Write port and maintain firmware and diagnostics for embedded controller designs.
- Follow standard design and implantation processes and procedures.
- Develops well-defined software modules. Perform well-defined unit, product level integration, and dev tests.
- Write portions of test plans. Debug sections of the subsystem.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)