Rubrik Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position: Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. Founded in 2014, we are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1-4 Yrs
Work Location: Bangalore
As a member of the Engineering Platform and Developer Productivity team at Rubrik, you will be focused on solving challenging frameworks, scalability & stability problems that will enable the company to deliver a product at high-scale without compromising on quality, velocity, and coding standards*. Rubrik positions you with a unique opportunity to innovate as we scale our organization to support a rapidly increasing customer basis and engineering organization. As our products add more features and functionalities to the portfolio, you will be provided with more unique and diverse problems that require innovation that will help in accelerating your career.
An ideal candidate for this role will have interest, background, and experience in full-stack software development, in particular, related to frameworks, automation and scalability. He/she is capable of solving critical problems that handle both cloud and on-prem infrastructure. The candidate will have a significant impact on the velocity of the organization by solving problems with Build and Test infrastructure across all our product lines.
- Design and develop solutions to complex technical challenges around engineering productivity and quality.
- Design and build scalable and stable build, test, and release infrastructure.
- Develop solutions with support for monitoring, metrics, and automation.
- Engage and collaborate with engineering teams to enable better code quality, testability and release.
- Degree in Computer Science or in any related field
- 1 – 4 years of software design and development experience
- Proficient in Python and in one of these languages: Java/Python/C++/Go
- Experience building Scala/C++/Python/Java code using technologies such as BazeI, Git, and Github; and with Containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience setting up and/or maintaining automated build system in cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) and on premise
- Exposure to CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins or Spinnaker, and to configration management systems such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here