RSA Freshers Recruitment 2020
About RSA: RSA offers business-driven security solutions that uniquely link business context with security incidents to help organizations manage digital risk and protect what matters most. RSAs award winning solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user identities and access; and, reduce business risk, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
Company Name: RSA
Job Profile: Software Engineer 1
Primary Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience Needed: 0-2 Yrs
- Work closely in a highly AGILE environment (wear multiple hats) with a team of software engineers on RSA NetWitness Software suite.
- Understand the full feature set/ implementation and architecture of the NetWitness Solution
- Review product evolution and map new features to ongoing releases.
- Analyze business goals and product requirements and contribute to application development, qualification and delivery.
- Create / Review functional details for features, test cases and workflows
- Responsible for functional qualification of features, automation, upgrades, PSR qualification and also work on implementation, bug fix, doc reviews etc.
- Deliver product / features that are highly scalable, secure, high-available, high performing and cost-effective.
- Build highly matured CI/CD and Deployment pipeline complying to unit tests, integration tests, security and performance tests.
- Focus on Customer centric solutions, implement and deliver in short intervals.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across GEOs.
- Work independently and effectively within and across teams.
- 0 – 2 years of experience on programming language such as Java, JS, MVC.
- Experience in front-end technologies like JS, NodeJs, React, Emberjs, ExtJs etc. desirable
- Experience working as a front end developer with ability to handle full stack.
- Experience building and deploying reporting applications on AWS
- Good Debugging, problem solving and RCA skills
- Good understanding of business needs and PLC in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Ability to learn new tools, languages and security domain on-the-job.
- Lean Agile development experience and good knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD
- Software Development Experience in Security domain / products, a big PLUS
Apply before the link Expires for RSA Freshers Recruitment
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for RSA Freshers Recruitment