Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Official Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Job Profile: Manufacturing Engineer – CMM Programming
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Role: Engineering Manager
Exp Needed: 0 – 5 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
- Develop, implement, validate, maintain and continuously improve manufacturing processes and / or methods of manufacture which are capable of meeting and continuing to meet requirements for safety, quality, cost, delivery rate and lead time.
- Plan the method of inspection (dimensional and attribute) to ensure design intent is met and maintained.
- Design, specify and successfully integrate measurement systems into the method of manufacture.
- Capture, analyse and use data to demonstrate and improve the current and future capability of manufacturing processes.
- Work with interfacing teams, local experts, partners and suppliers to ensure technical aspects of manufacturing processes are understood and accounted for as required.
- Create, optimize and validate Automated Coordinate Measurement System application part programs.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in mechanical or a related discipline. Aerospace experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of Manufacturing Engineering Processes, Gage R&R, Measurement Capability assessments ,SPC & Management of Non-Conformance.
- General awareness of Manufacturing Systems (CAD, CAM, CAPP, Manufacturing Execution System, PDM, SAP, etc.) relevant to the business.
- Hands on experience in Automated Measurement System Programming in MODUS 1.6 and above using REVO. Exposure to other CMM software’s will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Processes, Change, Methods, Programming Strategies by commodity.
- Experience to ensure that the method of manufacture is validated to meet the design specification. Able to apply the product definition requirements in order to select suitable measuring equipment.
- Experience in planning the method of inspection (dimensional and attribute) to ensure design intent is met and maintained.
- Experience in creating, optimizing and validating Automated Coordinate Measurement System application part programs. Systems include Contact and Non-contact dimensional measurement systems.
To Apply: Click Here