Rockwell Automation Off-Campus Recruitment 2020: Over the centuries, the world has evolved and advanced. New innovations change how we work. How we live. How things get made. The next industrial revolution is here — a new test of intelligence for humans and machines. Where breakthroughs are hard-won and success requires sifting through overwhelming data for insights, clarity and confidence.
Rather than fearing change, we embrace its possibilities. We know how to connect the imaginations of people with the potential of machines to make the world work better. More intelligent. More connected. More productive. We stand with the problem-solvers, the builders, the makers, the innovators because we belong to that community. And we stand ready to lead the way. At Rockwell Automation, we are expanding human possibility.
|Job Profile||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Designs define and implements complex system requirements for customers and/or prepares studies and analyze existing systems.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of the total system.
- Identifies analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommend corrective actions.
- Works on issues of limited scope.
- Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
SUPERVISION: Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
EXPERIENCE: Typically requires no previous professional experience.
- Learning to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- SCOPEReceives predetermined assignments subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- INTERACTIONInteracts daily with peers and customers (typically internal) to exchange or present factual information.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.EDUCATIONBachelors Degree
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here