Rockwell Automation Freshers Recruitment: Over centuries, the world has evolved and advanced. New innovations change how we work. How we live. How things get made. The next industrial evolution is here — a new test of intelligence for humans and machines. Where breakthroughs are hard–won and success requires sifting through overwhelming data for insights, clarity and confidence.
Rather than fearing change, we embrace its possibilities. We know how to connect the imaginations of people with the potential of machines to make the world work better. More intelligent. More connected. More productive.
We stand with the problem solvers, the builders, the makers, the innovators because we belong to that community. And we stand ready to lead the way. At Rockwell Automation, we are expanding human possibility.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Noida
- Designs, defines and implements complex system requirements for customers and/or prepares studies and analyzes existing systems.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies.
- Develops and recommends corrective actions.
- Works on issues of limited scope.
- Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can bereadily obtained.
SUPERVISION: Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
EXPERIENCE: Typically requires no previous professional experience.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILL: Learning to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
SCOPE: Receives predetermined assignments subject to moderate level of controland review.
INTERACTION: Interacts daily with peers and customers (typically internal) toexchange or present factual information. Builds stable working relationships internally.
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree
Apply Before the link Expires.