Rockwell Automation Freshers Recruitment 2020: Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer Software Test
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
- The Software Test Engineer participates in the testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. In particular high performance real-time scalable features based on Rockwell’s Manufacturing Execution System (MES) that are often integrated with machine automation and control systems as well as ERP software.
- Assignments include participation in requirements development, the architectural design of automated test systems, effort estimation, design, coding, and verification of automated test systems in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- This role includes collaboration with multiple global cross-functional teams and requires strong communications skills and the ability to work effectively in the large project teams.
- Joining Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows becoming part of a team that is committed to using reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect.
About the department
CVB Software – Design center responsible for architecture and development of various visualization and information software products supporting digital transformation and operational efficiencies of companies in many industrial sectors.
- Executes and maintains tests
- Participates in reviews of documents and test cases
- Develops automated tests, monitors the results and reports software defects
- Develops test documentation required by software development process
- Supports the team in functional and system requirements analysis required to design and verify added and changed functionality
- Provides work estimates and status reports as requested.
- Maintains adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Facilitates effective communication both within local team as well as with remote stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience on tester position in a software product development environment
- Familiarity with test automation and scripting languages (preferred Marathon or Selenium)
- Familiarity with test management tools (e.g. qTest)
- Familiarity with virtualized environments, distributed computing, load balancing/sharing
- Familiarity with common development tools as Eclipse, SVN, GitLab, JUnit, JIRA, Jenkins, ANT and Maven
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with agile development processes
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with global team
Apply Before the link Expires.